Thursday, March 5, 2009

All you need is Love!!!!

So... today Tony flew back to Rapid City. The punk forgot his cell phone charger and of course his phone died so all day I've been extremely worried about him. He finally called me at about 9 to let me know that he made it home. He said oh yeah I've been home for over an hour. What a punkface!!!!
So I was so excited I found this project at one of the craft stores and did it in a couple minutes. Here's a pic!!!
It turned out really cute. Its going to look great in my living room.
Can I just say how stinkin' cute my little sis' is? Well she is!!! Just adorable. She is always giving me hugs and wants to hang out with me. I just love it. I've missed her a ton since we moved away. I'm trying to convince my mom to let her stay with us this summer. It would be such a blast!!!. She is always wanting to take pictures also. Hers some silly ones. I love them.

Silly girl!!!!
This one's cute!!!

Wow... my face looks sick. I have lost a lot of weight but you can't tell in these pictures.
Well time for bed. Got to get up early for some wedding stuff. Have a great night!!!!

3 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

didn't realize how much I missed you until I saw your face. :(

Angie said...

hi amanda! It's great to hear from you and see your life. that is a cute decor that you have! You'll have to come see us in New York. it's funny because i really do love it, but the older i get, the more i just want wide open space and fresh exhaust-free air. thanks for saying hi!

angie

Rebekah said...

Awww, I miss your sisters, too. I love your family. I miss all of you!