Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life in Spokane



Well... its been awhile. We just got internet on Monday. Let me just say its a lifesaver. Spokane is beautiful with a ton to do. Well soon... once the snow melts and summer is here. Tony and i got to go golfing for the first time in a while. It was 70 degrees outside. Just beautiful... I'm looking forward to more weather like that.


Our new apartment is two minutes away from both Tony and my's work. It makes it easy for us both. In the summer we talked about maybe getting bikes and riding them to work. Save on money. Here's a picture of what we see from our back window. Made me laugh...



Thats right... Furniture row. My dad laughed and told me to get binoculars so I can spy on Tony. LOL!!!!

So tonight we ate at the most wonderful restuarnt.

It was so tasty. I highly recommend it if there is one near you. The best Chinese food we had ever tasted. I recommend the lettuce wraps. Yummy!!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

*Drool* I looove their wraps. Now I want some. ;)

Luanne Hardy said...

P.F Changs seems like too much money for Chinese food. I have a rule where I can't spend over 12 dollars at a Chinese place. But, when I worked at Elephant Bar all the managers would always walk over to P.F to eat.
Well, congrats on the new move. Continue to keep us updated.

HD <3 DL said...

Aww congrats on finally getting settled! Miss you tons girly!