Sunday, April 26, 2009

P90X

So... everyone will think I'm nuts but I started the p90x workout. Yup the one that is on TV. I started it last Monday. Lets just say I'm in pain and I can't bend down to pick anything up because of how sore I am. Other then that I recommend it to everyone. I've already lost a couple of inches around my waist and its only been a week. Whats crazy is that I'm actually pushing myself so get through all the reps and i feel fantastic. I'll post some pics as soon as I can. I'll keep you up dated on my progress. Tony is says he's going to start on it too.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

What is it? I've never heard of this workout. Lemme know. Mebbe I'll be brave enough to throw myself into it if I can lose inches like that.

Luanne Hardy said...

I've never heard of this work out either but I'm really interested to know where I can find it!

Tony and Amanda French said...

P90x is from Beachbody.com... I saw it on extended commercial. I forgot what there called. Its a serious of 12 workouts. Everyday is a different one. I'll get you some more info later.

Summer said...

that work out is so hard! I did the abs and I am still sore 3 days later! Congrats on sticking to it!

HD <3 DL said...

i miss you sweetie congrats on your work out thing!!! send me an email... dan.hayley0729@gmail.com and we can keep in touch... i am going to start working out soon. (hopefully) i will do the scarsdale diet (lost 10 lbs last time, but stress put it all back) and after that, i will start working out to continue gradual weight loss and to keep me under what i lost with the diet... MISS YOU SO MUCH P.S. MY BDAY IS TUES