Monday, March 1, 2010

Golf, American Idol, and planning vacations

So right now the only time that Tony and I have to spend together is at nights when we get home from work. Most of the time we have no to energy to really do anything. So our late night ritual is to watch the golf channel (tony always wins the remote battle so that is what we watch), family guy and futurama. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we always make sure that we record American Idol. Yes, that is right Tony watches American Idol. I got him hooked. There really isn't anyone this season that really stands out yet. I do like the two 16 year old, but it is still early in the show to really see who I like. Right now I'm sitting on the couch watching the PGA tour. I know most of you are thinking that it is boring but for some reason it actually helps me fall asleep (probably cause it is BORING!!!!!) Lol.... Why would anyone in their right mind watch this stuff. I do like watching Tony play though, I go with him cause that is really the only time that I can spend with him. If I don't go then I won't ever see him. Such is life though. Anyways... our other thing, well I like to do it... Tony could care less, is to plan future vacations. Right now the big one is our family reunion trip to Florida and the Bahamas. I just love being able to research area's that I would love to go visit and see the cost and plan what we could do when we're there. I would love to go visit British Colombia. Its absolutely beautiful up there and so much to do. We are planning a trip in August. We may go to California but we're not sure yet. Well it is so time for bed. I was trying to post this before midnight but I didn't make it... but this is my post for the 1st. I'm hoping this month I'm better at posting everyday. Have a great night and fantastic day.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

If you do go to BC, talk to my brother Jake. He served his mission there and knows teh entire area and took his honeymoon up there to see everything else.

And also, if you come out here, PLEASE let me know. I want to see you SUPERLY MUCH and you could meet my kids- our daughter will be a few weeks old in August and I havne't spent any sugnificant time with you since right before you came home off your mission!

Luanne Hardy said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well. I know what you mean about not having energy to spend time with your loved one. We watch basketball.