Monday, February 22, 2010

My decorating ideas

So Today my sweet husband let me buy a big Eiffel Tower for our living room. I've decided that I would like to put a European flare to the room. I'll take some pics as soon as I'm done decorating. My other thought is that I'm going to get a canvas and do my own artwork. That way I don't have to fork out a lot of money buy one. I'm excited to work on it. I'll have a lot of time now that Tony has to work everyday for a while. Yesterday his assistant manager decided that he was done and quit, which leaves only Tony and one other sales lady. I feel bad for Tony. It will be stressful for a little bit but we will work though it. I just hope that they can find another manager that is a hard worker and help Tony out. I just wish the old one luck and hope that what ever he is doing is worth quitting in the way that he did. So off the subject of decorating, sorry. Lol... well more later.

No comments: