Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My sweet husband

For Valentines day Tony set up the whole house as a surprise for me. He made dinner, bought me these beautiful roses (which is amazing cause he really never buys me them), and a lot of candy. So he made me close my eyes and he guided me down stairs to a candlelit dinner. It was fantastic. He made me Halibut, salad, and garlic bread. Then him and I went up stairs. Up the stairs there was rose petals and candy in a trail heading to the living room and the bedroom.
This is what was on the bed when you followed the trail to the bedroom.
This was what was on the couch when you followed the trail to the living room. I'm am so grateful to have in my life. Its these kind of moments that lets me still know that he still loves me. Not that I don't know that everyday. But he doesn't spoil me very often but when he does its a complete surprise. He is such a great guy. He is my best friend and my everything. I love him and I'm glad that he is mine forever.

1 comment:

Luanne Hardy said...

I love when men do stuff like that. Congratulations.