Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb. 7, 2010

Nothing interesting happened really today. Tony and I both had to work. I don't mind work now that I'm back in the sales operator position (which is the person who answers and sales over the phone). I'm excited because now I can focus a lot more on the community relations group that I'm now in charge of for my store. Plus this will give me time to spend with Tony now. I'll get three days off instead of only one or two.
We got a new computer finally. I'm excited about it. We finally settled on getting a laptop, even though Tony didn't want one. He really likes desktops but I needed something for when I start school. Not sure when that will be but hopefully in the next year or so. I really need to go back so that I feel like I'm actually doing something with my life. My thought is either I'm going to have a baby (which is not happening any time soon, I'm still having health problems) or at least go back to school and get my teaching degree.
Some updates that I haven't mentioned:
-I won a PS3 at work... Its been a wonderful actually watching blurays. Not really sure how we watched regular movies once we watched an actual bluray on our tv. Amazing!!!!!!
-My brother Brian is on leave in Guam. I keep telling him its more like a vacation then work.
-Tony went to Vegas last week for Golf tournaments. I payed for him to go for Christmas. The poor guy was sick the whole time. I felt so bad for him. He said that he would golf all day and then at night go to the hotel and sleep. He finally got over whatever bug he had a couple days ago.
Sorry I'm pretty boring. We really didn't do anything today.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hahahah, you silly girl. Life is just as boring in my life. We got to church late and had to leave early since I've been working on a tention headache for the last week that culminated sitting on the hard bench at church. Time to go see the chiropractor again. See, told you my life was boring. ;)