Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another day has past and gone...

I don't know about everyone else but it feels like time has been going by so fast. I really don't have a very exciting life and I wonder if that is part of the reason it feels this way. Tony and I work a lot and sleep. That is pretty much the extent of our lives. Fun huh? We really don't even have time to clean our house. How sad is that? I have no solution on how to change it. I'm not trying to complain because we have great lives and we have fun together but it just seems life just keeps flying by. I can't believe that its already Feb. Wow... doesn't it seem like it was just Christmas? Anyways... enough venting for right now.
So I started a new blog. Its called Frenchy's Crafts. Its www.frenchyscrafts.blogspot.com My goal is to show people how to do crafts. I thought I was going to do it once a day but I'm thinking once a week will be good. Not only is there going to be crafts but there is also going to be contests, things people can buy, and my favorite recipes. I just hope everyone will like it and that it will jump start a future business. I would love to open a store or a web business. We'll see how it goes first. I'll do my first craft or blog on it tomorrow. Its my day off... we'll see how it works out. Lol...
Well off to spend some time with my hubby. More later....

No comments: