Sunday, July 11, 2010

My life on July 11, 2010

Outside my window... Neighbors working on their yard.

I am thinking... That the pain in my stomach needs to go away so I feel better.

I am thankful for... Blogs... I know random but I love reading them. I've found some really cool ones also. Ones that have lots of sweepstakes, free stuff, and coupons. They are all lifesavers.

I am wearing.... Comfy PJ bottoms and a sweater... I have the chills so I'm really cold even though its like 100 degrees outside.
I am creating... A ring and scrapbook for work
I am going... To relax and try and feel better. I'm also going to plan my week and figure out everything I need to get done before this weekend.

I am reading... The better homes and gardens mag for this month.

I am hearing... DIY channel on the TV. I'm watching Yard Crashers. I would love for that guy to come to my backyard and make it look good.

On my mind... Feeling better.
From the kitchen... My mom was here this last week and help decorate and little of my kitchen. We now have decorations above the cabinets. Thanks Mom!!!!!

The rest of the week... Monday I am off. I have a eye appointment and then play practice. Tuesday through Thursday work and play practice. Friday and Saturday in Idaho falls for wedding stuff. Sunday is Tony's birthday and he wants to go fishing so we'll probably do that.

Pondering these words... "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! "

A picture to share...


This is the best buy team from Relay for life. Thank you everyone for your help.





No comments: