Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Life on July 4, 2010

K... So I got this from a friends blog and love it. She does it once a week. I thought it was a great Idea so I'm a blog copier. Thanks Angie!!!!!


Outside my window... Sunny, clear, no clouds in the sky.

I am thinking... that I need to clean my house. My mom and sisters are coming today and it is trashed.

I am thankful for... My hubby... even though I feel sometimes I don't show I am. He is always there for me and listening. He will take me to movies that he has no desire to see but because it makes me happy he will go and see it.

I am wearing.... A fuzzy bathrobe. Lol... I haven't gotten dressed yet. I'm being lazy.

I am creating... well... in my craft room I have two flower headbands that I started and a picture frame.

I am going... Go shower, get ready for the day, go clean up my house, go to the store and get some food for my family, stop by a bbq with my husband.

I am reading... The Ariana Triliogy... It is amazing.

I am hearing... The TV... Tony left it on the Golf Channel before he left for work. I just haven't changed the channel.

On my mind... Things that always make me happy!

From the kitchen... I've decided to redo my kitchen... well start my kitchen. I'm decorating it in a French Bistro style. Light colors with Black Cast Iron accents. We'll see how it turns out.

The rest of the week... Work and Play rehearsals... If you haven't heard I'm in the musical Bye Bye Birdie. The show will open July 29th and go until August 7th.

Pondering these words... " You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."
Albert Camus

A picture to share...
Went and saw this movie the other day. Was the best one out of all three.

No comments: