Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Poor House....

This summer has for sure taken its toll on us. We are officially in the poor house. We now have to use our savings account because the money is just not coming in lately. Oh sad... I don't even know where all of our money has gone. We are now going to have to turn to the Lord. Everything is in his hands now. It is going to be rough for a little while but hopefully things will start to turn around. Tony and I have come up with a plan... We are going to be doing a lot more fishing and hanging out at home. So I'm sorry if I have to tell you know if you invite me to do anything that cost money. We are going to try and save everything we've got. If you can please pray that things will start to get better. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Hey- Cute idea! I hope things are going well! I changed my blog address. It is www.theadventuresofmrandmrsjones.blogger.com since I got married! have a fun rest of the summer:-)