Sunday, February 15, 2009

Life is South Dakota!!!!

So I'm trying this blogging thing out. Bunch of my friends are doing it and half my ward here in Rapid City. So my thought was... it wouldn't hurt. Besides... it could be pretty fun. I read my friend Kristen's all the time and really enjoy it. Hopefully mine isn't to boring. There isn't a ton going on in Tony and My's life that I could write about but I figure if I write a little each day and take a picture each day of something it might be interesting. I guess we'll see right? Well Tony and I moved to Rapid City in August of last year. Love it here on most days. The weather can't make up its mind. Some days it nice like today. Some days it snows like crazy and below zero like yesterday.
This is a picture of our huge blizzard we had back in November. That is my husbands truck back there. Its stuck in the huge snow drift.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay for blogging! I'm so glad you decided to join us!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Awesome!! I don't think you will be sorry! It's alot of fun!

Frank and Alyson Paice said...

Good job. I'm so proud. I added you as one of my peeps!!
love ya