Friday, February 20, 2009

My not so busy day....


Well, Tony is off and gone to Vegas. I'm stuck here at the apartment without a vehicle and I'm doing nothing. Tuesday is going to be my official last day of work here... well until I start at the best buy there. We also got this letter from our bank saying that our account might have been compromised and that they are shutting down our cards on the 23rd. Bad timing. Tony is gone and he won't have any money and I'm leaving the 24Th and will have no money. Come on... I've checked out accounts and everything is exactly counted for. All written in our checkbook. He's going to call on that tomorrow. We're thinking its because he transferred 300 dollars from our savings account into our checking account. You would think that they would call us first before they did things like this. Anyways... I'm completely stressed out and when that happens I get lazy. I just find that I have no energy what so ever. Does anyone else get that way? At work... my job is to sit and answer phones. Which I'm not complaining... No one else gets to do that. they now want me to find someone in the store that is good enough to take my place. Not to brag or anything but I do my job good and get it done. Richard, my boss, is really sad about us leaving. He told me that he doesn't think anyone really can replace me but I'm going to try my hardest to find someone that I think will do a great job and keep the install appointment and paperwork organized they way that I do. Oh well though... Sorry this is a long boring blog. Its hard to think of things to say when 1). You don't have any kids and 2). Nothing really exciting hasn't taken place. Well I'm done boring you now. Hopefully I can write something better tomorrow.

No comments: