Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Packing...

So here's how things are turning out for us so far. Tony is in Boise Idaho working at the other store for a few days. He'll be coming home on Wed. Thursday I'll be leaving for Idaho. Friday... Spa day. I deserve one. Saturday... Temple (yay Angella and my brother Michael are going through) and Amy's unbirthday party. Sunday... (here's the fun part) I'm flying out at 1pm to Spokane Washington. Tony is flying out from Rapid City on the same day. We'll meet up at the airport and then from there find housing. We only have a couple days cause Tuesday I'm flying back out at 4pm to Idaho. Wed... Angella's Bridal shower. Thurs... hopefully see some friends. Fri... Set up the reception. Sat... the big day for Ang (The Wedding). I'm so excited. I can't wait to see her and my family. Sunday... Michael's farewell. Monday... Drive home early so that I can go bowling. Tuesday... load trailer. Wed... finish loading trailer. Thursday, Friday, or Saturday... Leave for Spokane Washington. So I've got some crazy things happened. Oh what fun!!!
One of our wedding pictures. Through that in cause Angella is getting married and it made me think of it.

2 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

well at least you will be busy!

Carolyn said...

Busy lady!!! Just remember when it all seems too overwhelming, take a moment now and then and just breathe.

It may seem daunting now but everything will work out in the end.

Have fun at the wedding.