Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oops...

Well it didn't take long when I forgot to write a day. Oh well though. So I'm so excited cause in a a week I'm going to be in Idaho. My best friend Angella is getting married. Yay!!!! Well I've been hard a work getting ready for it. I'm throwing her a Bridal Shower.
These are the invitations I've been working on for it. I think they turned out really cute. I'm finally done with them so now they are off to the girls.
This picture makes me look really pale. SICK!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Cute invitations.

It's hard to write on one's blog everyday because when you think about it life is sometimes down right boring.

Then there are other times when you do nothing but blog for days on end about the comings and goings of your life.

So welcome to the blogging community and I look forward to reading about it.